Figure Name: Art
"Ghoulishly wild hair"
1. Art Anteak was found by W.S. Berger in an antique shop on
Race Street in Cincinnati, Ohio.
2. Berger purchased the figure for 8 dollars.
3. Art is a favorite of artists and artistic photographers who visit
the museum. He has been featured in several photo essays and has
been the subject of several works of art.
4. Art's mouth action controls are in the back of the head instead
of the usual middle of the back.
5. The special features description above is a direct quote from W.S.
Berger's original catalog of his collection.
6. Art is on display in Building Two of the museum. He can be seen
on display in the
Quicktime Virtual Pan Number One.
He is visible as soon as the pan loads without having to "turn" the
pan at all. He is in the second row on the right (to the right of
the figure in the top hat).
Do you have additional information about this
figure? Do you have a suggestion for a future Figure of the Month? Is there a figure
maker whose work you would like to see featured? Let us know by emailing
the Vent Haven staff.